Hydrocide contains an odor neutralizer that binds to and absorbs odors no matter what the source. It can handle odors from humans, animals, food, chemical processes and smoke. Use HYDROCIDE to treat severe urine contamination or just pretreat areas of concern prior to cleaning. HYDROCIDE works immediately, making your cleaning job more pleasant. As a bonus, HYDROCIDE contains a polymer in the formula that helps to slow re-soiling of the treated area. Makes 4-8 gallons of ready to use solution!
- Eliminates odor on contact
- Eliminates odor permanently
- Destroys odors in carpet, upholstery, mattresses, and grout
- Works on urine, vomit, decay, skunk, and much more
- No oxidizers
- No additives needed
- No enzymes
- No chemical desensitizers
- No bacteria
- Makes 4-8 gallons of ready to use solution!
For Use On: For all water safe surfaces including carpets and rugs, drapes, tile, wood, trash containers, plastic, vinyl, clothing, mattresses, upholstery, concrete, vehicle interiors, fabrics, curtains, boats, nylon, cotton, acrylic, rayon, olefin, polyester, leather, concrete, etc.
A New Approach To Eliminate Pet Odors:
HydroCide uses a unique chemistry that eliminates the need to use urine pretreatment products and slow acting enzyme deodorants. HydroCide contains unique ingredients that use a combination of counteraction, absorption, bonding, and inhibiting residuals to completely eliminate foul organic malodors, even difficult-to-eliminate male cat "marking scents".
HydroCide's new approach to an old problem offers advantages over other so-called pet odor products. No longer do you have to rely on ineffective and messy powders or hazardous chemicals.
For the first time, the consumer not only treats the surface but can reach the source of the odor problem.
HydroCide corrects the tough pet odor problems encountered daily by professional carpet cleaners, veterinarians, breeders and pet shops.
HydroCide is the complete do-it-yourself pet odor elimination system which provides professional results and is backed up by a money back guarantee.
What It Is:
A unique chemistry that safely and immediately eradicates, on contact, amine, mercaptan, androsterone, indole, skatole, metabolite, and phenol odors.
How It Differs:
* Permanent (unlike fragrances).
* Stops remaining bacteria-produced odors (unlike germicides).
* Works with detergents and disinfectants (unlike enzymes).
* Treats more than sulfur-based odors (unlike oxidizers).
How It Works Differently:
HydroCide uses no problematic enzymes, bacteria, oxidizers or olfactory desensitizers. Instead, HydroCide uses a combination of: counteraction, bonding (chemisorption) and absorption. This technology permanently eliminates, not masks, odors on contact irrespective of what has been tried before.
- Absorption. This is the physical penetration of the malodor substance into the inner molecular structures of the product.
- Bonding (chemisorption). Involves the exchange or sharing of electrons between the malodor atoms and those of the product. This is a very quick-acting technology.
- Counteraction. A phenomenon that occurs when the proper two odors are physically in the same area, with the overall odor being reduced instead of increased. This method is termed neutralization when no odor results and reodorization when a milder pleasant odor replaces the malodor. It works through Zwaardemaker pairs (conjugates), pairs of odorants that neutralize each other's respective odors. This principle works by having the counteractant in the same physical state as the malodor. Thus it can be effective on solids, liquids and gases.
Safe To Use:
- Non staining
- Non corrosive
- Non carcinogenic
Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
HydroCide is easy to use. Locate the Contaminated Areas, the Most Important Step!
One time need: dilute at the ratio of 4 to 8 ounces per gallon of water depending on the severity of the odor to spray on carpet, upholstery or hard surfaces. Important, always apply enough to penetrate to imbedded odor sources. Spray directly onto problem areas with any type of sprayer.
Or, simply pour HydroCide on, making certain that you have covered the soiled area completely and with enough volume to soak through the carpet and the pad and into the floor. Let it dry. That's it.
Prespray Additive: Add up to eight ounces per gallon of ready to use prespray to deal with odors prior to cleaning. Be aware that the addition of HydroCide may neutralize some fragrances.
I ordered 2 products from you; Odorcide & Hydrocide and couldn't have achieved better results! I expected what all the other odor removers have done; mask the odors or "sort of" eliminate them but with your products, IMMEDIATELY the odor is GONE! No scrubbing, blotting or other measures - just apply! Truly amazing! Works in the washer on area rugs that some of my dogs have "used" and also worked on some areas of my carpet in the basement that were musty smelling from dampness.
I can't thank you enough for your products! I don't have to replace my carpets!
More Pet Odor and Stain Removers:
Click on the link for more pet odor and stain removers that work!